The Christmas Festival is here again, and that can mean only one thing, it’s time to celebrate good times and Christmas cheer!
On Thursday the 15th December from 5:00 p.m. we want you to join the fun… Here are seven great reasons to attend the Blenheim Christmas Festival…
- A = Arts & Crafts – There will be sumptuous stalls of arts and crafts so you can start your Christmas shopping and support local! Help boost your community, the local coffers, and make the ethical choice!
- B = Bouncy Castles – Blast Entertainment will be at the event with the super slide, and a Frozen themed bouncy castle for all your little princesses and princes! There’s face painting at the festival too, so they can become Elsa or Olaf!
- C = Chilly Snow – We’re hoping for a beautiful Marlborough evening, but we’ll also have snow! Get into the magical Christmas spirit with the help of five snow machines!
- D = Dining – Enjoy food and refreshments, from the street stands or one of Blenheim’s fabulous cafes or bars! Their doors will be open to welcome you.
- E = Entertainment – What a lineup, we have a variety of street entertainers… PLUS Pearl, The Breakthrough Dancers, Adam Allsorts, The Hollywoods and a fantastic fireshow!
- F = Fireworks – The evening will culminate with a celebratory firework display.
- And of course, let’s not forget Santa! The Marlborough Lines Sleigh will host the jolly man in the red suit and his helpers, visit them in Forum!