Load up your family and come for a drive out to our biggest little show where town and country come together for a fabulous day of food, fun and sun.
Browse the stalls and pickup some cool items, or gander at the livestock on show after you’ve Sat down with a yummy lunch and watched the horse events in the arena below.
Our show is 84 years strong this year and we would love as many people as possible to enjoy it with us!
Events on the day include:
– Horse events
– Wood chopping
– Pet tent
– Giant pumpkin competition
– Pumpkin carving demonstration
– Sturgeons amusements
– Vintage farm machinery display
– Annual Rai kids challenge
– Annual adults Rai challenge (New and improved)
– A huge number of trade, craft and food stalls
– See a demonstration by the local fire brigade
– Harcourts mini young farmer competition
– Live band from 11am
– Sandys bar open from 11am to quench your thirst
– Browse through the hall and see the exhibits and who has won this year
Plus plenty more action on the day, so much to see and do so tell yourself why not! Free parking.
Door Sales Only. Adults: $7.00 Children under 16: $3.00 Under 5’s free.
Carluke domain is 1km off sh6 on the road to Tennyson inlet. Only 40 minutes from nelson and 50 minutes from Blenheim.