- We all know Marlborough is #brillianteveryday, but at the Christmas Parade it truly sparkles with entertainment.
- It’s a magical event for your children, creating memories they’ll treasure forever.
- It’s a chance for you to connect with your inner child. Why not dress up? You know you want to!
- The Christmas Parade is a fantastic opportunity to spend time with your friends and neighbours, and enjoy the community spirit that your town is known for.
- It’s a feast for the senses… Colourful floats, crazy characters, music and marching bands, what’s not to love?!
- There’s an early opportunity for a feast of a different kind… Saturday December 5th offers a full day Christmas experience. The Blenheim Lions Mistletoe market, preceding the parade, will feature Christmas fayre from a whole host of boutique and Artisan food producers. You won’t go hungry, it’s time to get your tummy into training for Christmas!
- You could get a head start on your Christmas shopping. The Blenheim Lions Mistletoe market will also showcase local crafts and art.
- This event heralds the start of the festive season, that has to be worth celebrating!
- You could be a winner! Walk or enter a float in the parade. Entries will be judged on Best Effort, Most Creative and Festive Proportion. Download an entry form HERE.
Join the Fun! Saturday December 5th.
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Blenheim Lions Mistletoe Market
- 3.30 pm Blenheim Christmas Parade
The Parade starts with floats departing from Blenheim school making their way around Alfred Street and Seymour Street to a round trip through Market street in the CBD before returning back to Blenheim school. This is closely followed by 15 minutes of entertainment in the forum before Prizegiving for the Floats.