- This event has passed.
Nia Dance Wednesday
December 13, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
– The art of moving the body your own way
– A cardio-dance workout, a movement practice, and lifestyle based on the intelligent design of the body
– The workouts combine 52 simple moves with dance arts (jazz, duncan and modern) martial arts (taichi, taekwondo, aikido) and healing arts (yoga, Alexander and Feldenkreis methods) to get you fit in 60 minutes
– Is practiced barefoot, is non-impact and adaptable to individual needs and abilities
– It tones your mind and tunes your body. Each workout brings mindfulness to your dance movement experience leaving you energized, mentally clear, and emotionally balancedEvery Tuesday at Redwoodtown Community Hall from 6pm to 7pm.
Every Wednesday at 207 Oakwood Lane from 5:30pm to 6:30pm (6pm to 7pm from February).
Cost: $10 – $14
For more information contact Corinne McBride – 03 578 1756 or 027 324 5757.