Join us at the Taylor River for the third Annual Rainbow Ramble with the Marlborough Primary Health Organisation.
Bring your friends and family for a fun day out rambling along the beautiful Taylor Riverbank.
Over the 3km course, watch as your family is transformed into walking rainbows as colourful powder and water are splashed over you from our lively colour stations along the way.
– Best Dressed Family/Team
– Biggest Team
– Best Course Enthusiasm
– Spot prizes
Please note, under 14 yrs require parental/caregiver consent to take part.
– Online at Eventfinda from Wednesday 31st January to Tuesday 6 March. Payment will be required at time of registering
– In person from Wednesday 31st January to Friday 9 March at the Marlborough Community Health Hub, 22 Queen Street, Blenheim; 8:30am to 5pm. Payment will only be available in cash.
– Registration: 8:30am – 9:30am
– Warm up + Course briefing: 9:45am (all registered participants are asked to attend)
– Rainbow Ramble starts: 10am